Come and join us for our next Family Yoga session on Sunday 2nd September. Enjoying a fun filled session of healthy movement and mindful moments to the backdrop of The Greatest Showman/Circus music and poses. Booking via the link on our website, email: email@example.com or call: 07939 689864.
There will be a reduced summer schedule, with the lovely Louise Hammell covering a few classes. Louise is graduating from the Classical Yoga School, as a Yoga Alliance RYS200 Hatha Raja qualified teacher this summer and has been assisting in classes this last block. Lynne will be covering classes over the summer period too, so watch this space and/or Facebook updates for more details. Classes at The Wee Yoga Room and Raploch will run over the summer and be covered at times by other yogis within our vibrant yoga community.
**If you’re a regular Kings Park Yoga yogi, you will receive a 10% discount of all classes at The Wee Yoga Room over the summer, just quote ‘Lynne’ when booking via their website or email Rowena at firstname.lastname@example.org**
Monday – I love Mondays
– Yoga Basics (Ashtanga Short Form), 10-11am (4 week block 2nd July-23rd July)
– Yin Yoga, 11-12pm, (4 week block 2nd July-23rd July)
– Yin Yang Flow, 8-8.45pm, Raploch Community Campus (Lynne Classes – 2nd, 9th July & 20th Aug)
Thursdays -Yin Yoga, 6.15-7.15pm at The Wee Yoga Room
– Yin Yang Flow, 8-9pm (on summer break, back 23rd Aug)
Kids Yoga on break start back 28th Aug-2nd Oct for 6 week Block
Classes at Cambusbarron Community Centre unless otherwise stated:
– 3-5 Year Kids Yoga – 2-2.30pm
– 5-8 Year Kids Yoga – 4-4.45pm
– 8-12 Year Kids Yoga – 6.15-7pm
– Yoga Basics (Ashtanga Short Form), 10-11am
– Yin Yoga, 11-12pm
– Yin Yang Flow, 8-8.45pm, Raploch Community Campus
-Yin Yoga, 6.15-7.15pm at The Wee Yoga Room
– Yin Yang Flow, 8-9pm
Awesome Yin training with Dhugal at Tribe Academy. The joy of variable anatomy never fails to astound me and the way we need to approach poses according to our bodies, pushing our edges and truly letting go. Currently sharing new poses such as Gecko, Panda and Dangle with Eagle Arms…. whats not to love…. come and book into a Yin or Yin Yang class today!